Flow Communications (Pty) Ltd is one of South Africa’s leading independent marketing and communications agencies. It is a 100% remote working company with staff based in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
Founded in 2005 in a small spare bedroom, Flow now has a permanent team of more than 50 staff members, with more than 700 years of collective experience in communications.
At Flow we call ourselves an integrated communications provider because we tackle your communications challenges with a full suite of services, including brand, print, digital, social media, public relations, and media and communications training services.
We have won more than 50 awards for our work, many of these in the area of digital and social media.
We are a young, innovative company and we strive to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
As a Qualifying Small Enterprise, Flow Communications has a level 2 B-BBEE rating. We have a 28% black shareholding and the company is 67% women-owned.
Flow is a certified member of WEConnect International, a global association of majority women-owned businesses. We are also a member of thenetworkone, the world’s largest and fastest-growing network of respected independent creative, media, public relations and marketing agencies (we were only the third South African agency invited to join).
Vision, mission and values
To be the company of choice for quality clients, and to deliver the best integrated communications solutions.
To offer clients top-quality, innovative, integrated communications solutions.
To build long-term, value-adding relationships with our clients, based on knowledge of their business strategies, imperatives and needs.
To build long-term relationships with our business partners, ensuring that, together, we best meet the needs of the client and the goals of our businesses.
To build and retain a skilled, sustainable and effective team of qualified people who are committed to Flow’s vision and mission.
Integrity, reliability and transparency
- We pride ourselves on our integrity
- We pride ourselves on the quality of our work
- We deal with our clients, our stakeholders and our people with the utmost transparency
- We acknowledge mistakes honestly and without defensiveness, and rectify them promptly
Our people are our most important asset
- We treat each other with dignity and respect and acknowledge each other’s unique skill sets and contributions to the team
- We support each other and behave as a team
- We deal with conflict promptly and fairly
- We recognise and appropriately reward our people
Leadership and innovation
- We are a restless organisation that is never satisfied and continually looks for new and better ways of doing things
- We are willing to take risks to innovate and remain at the cutting edge
- We are proactive in helping clients to identify, scope and integrate their communications needs to leverage the maximum benefit